Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I suck.....

I suck. At blogging. I've come to this realization as I am just now, writing my first blog entry since december 19th, 2006. People probably don't even check to see whether I've posted anything new- they know I haven't. And it's really not for lack of "interesting" news. In fact, quite a bit has occured in these past 7 months.... I'm now FINALLY divorced, and the whole "messy, unpleasant" court-thing didn't happen. I also retained custody of my daughter- a major victory. A good friend gave birth to her first child (who is now 6 months old! Time passes so quickly!). My brother has set a wedding date. I teach in a different room... no more changing diapers or dealing with stubborn, demanding two-year olds! Now I spend my day with stubborn, demanding 3-5 year olds. I'm receiving my Montessori Certification. So, there really is quite a bit going on in my life. Perhaps I'll write more soon.... no promises though. Suffice it to say; I'm happy. I'm in love. I'm (dare I say) optimistic about the future. Life, though sometimes l stressful, is good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm still checking!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home