I've been a bad blogger. Terrible, actually. I have not posted since July of this year- SEASONS have changed, and I didn't manage to post one measly word. I'd like to blame it on my busy schedule, but, it really doesn't justify the total lack of posts. So I've given some thought as to WHY I haven't posted, and came up with this:
1) Knowing other people read what I write is terrifying to me. I'm constantly double-checking my spelling and worrying about my grammar... always afraid I may come across as a complete idiot.
2)I don't find my life THAT interesting. Yes, I'm still embroiled in this divorce/custody thing (which I really don't want to blog about ), but besides that, my life is pretty "blah". I sometimes ask myself: do people really want to know about my day "teaching" (and I use that word loosely) two year olds? Will they get sick of the constant pictures of my kids/cat now matter how cute? Possibly.
Oh well.... I've decided the best way to feel better about blogging, is to do it more frequently. Therefore I am going to make myself write at minimum, one post a week- even if it is only about poopy-diaper changes, picture posts, or my own random thoughts.
On that note....
Today I changed 5 poopy diapers; 3 by the same child. Holy crap (heh), our room was FOUL despite my best attempts to mask the smell by taking out the trash (repeatedly), and spraying a mixture of lavender body mist and lemon Oust. I have to admit, it is kind of cute when a child walks over to the diaper-changing station, assumes the position and loudly announces "I made big poopy!". But believe me, the novelty wears off after the FIFTH time. Good Lord.... what are parents feeding their kids?! (besides a lot of flax seed... don't ask how I know)

1 Comments:
Ha! flax seed. Well, I for one love your blog and am very happy that you've decided to go back to posting! Yay!
If you forget to post, I could always dig up some of your old letters from, like, ninth grade and post them for you.
Oh wait, you could do the same thing to me. And that would be bad.
Post a Comment
<< Home