1. What did you do in 2005 that you hadn't done before?
Ummm, I'd rather not say.
2. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No
3. Did anyone close to you die?
No
4. Did you travel? Where did you go?
I went to Washington D.C. for MJ's wedding, Los Angeles to visit MJ and husband after their move, and then again to D.C. in November.
5. Best thing you bought?
A round trip ticket to Frankfurt
6. Where did most of your money go?
Hmmm, probably to the kids in some way, shape or form
7. What do you wish you had done more of?
Laughed
8. What do you wish you had done less of?
Cutting up and cooking wild game.... thankfully, I won't EVER have to do that again.
9. What kept you sane?
My family and friends
10. What drove you mad?
H**** and at times, my children... one in particular.
11. What made you celebrate?
Reconnecting with friends.
12. What made you sad?
Causing my children heartache.
13. How was your birthday this year?
Awesome.... a very sweet, thoughtful person cooked dinner for us around midnight.
14. What political issue stirred you the most this year?
The BRAC Commission's decision to "save" Ellsworth AFB was a bit surprising, but the amount of editorials printed in the Rapid City Journal thanking Jesus' and John Thune's "divine" intervention in the matter, was not...sadly.
15. Were you in love in 2005?
Yes
16. What would you like to have in 2006 that you didn't have this year?
Stability
17. What date from 2005 will be etched in your memory and why?
July 2nd I met a truly special and wonderful person.
18. What song will remind you of 2005?
The entire SFU vol 2 soundtrack and Straylight Run CD
19. Compared to this time last year are you happier?
Most definitely
20. Biggest achievement this year?
Getting out of an extremely negative situation.
21. A valuable life lesson you learnt this year?
Change isn't always easy, but sometimes, it's definitely necessary.
22. How was your health in 2005?
Good
23. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't remember whether I made any resolutions this year, but I'm sure it had something to do with weight loss and self-improvement (as always) if I did.
24. What countries did you visit?
None, how boring am I?!
24. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
I'd like to be truly happy.
25. Did you suffer hardship in 2005?
I think being slammed against the garage door counts as a hardship.
26. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No
27. What was the best book you read?
Since I was in desperate need of a good laugh, I really enjoyed all of David Sedaris' books.
28. What did you want and get?
To finally leave the Dakotas.
29. What did you want and not get?
Financial stability
30. What was your favorite film that you watched this year?
I don't really have a "favorite", though I just recently watched "Mad Hot Ballroom" and loved it.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
The "tired mom- I have no time to iron or fold clothes" look.
32. Who did you miss?
Melissa, Kristine, Val, Addy, Janine
33. Did anyone disappoint you?
Not really
34. Did somebody really shine for you in 2005?
All my friends who were so supportive during the separation process.
35. Do you have any pets?
My beautiful cat Nani.

1 Comments:
You sound happy!
Post a Comment
<< Home